At Never Alone Recovery, we pride ourselves on taking the time necessary to find the best treatment center for each client, which we customly select based on each individual’s specific needs and preferences. We work alongside a wide reaching network of treatment providers across the United States in an effort to ensure our clients receive the best care available. Below are a list of the different treatment options we offer.
- Adolescent Treatment– This is for people between the ages of 12 and 18 years old who struggle with addiction. The primary focus at these rehabilitation facilities is to get the person back on track to lead a successful life. They typically offer a wide range of amenities and teach important life and social skills such as resisting peer pressure, forming and maintaining healthy relationships, and developing a sense of responsibility that they’ll be able to carry into their academics and careers.
- Young Adult Treatment– The age range for these facilities vary, but are geared towards people in their 20’s and early 30’s. These facilities tend to focus heavily on building crucial life skills such as the ability to set and maintain goals throughout life, and showing young addicts how great life can be without the use of drugs and alcohol through things like kayaking and hiking trips.
- Adult Treatment– This category is generally for people in their mid thirties and older who’ve found themselves in the grips of addiction. This type of treatment generally takes a more long term approach and provides extra focuses on reconnecting people with their loved ones and unlocking the potential squandered in active addiction.
- Executive/Luxury Treatment– Facilities in this category mainly cater to addicts in professional positions and are typically more secluded in an effort to protect anonymity. They offer a wider range of amenities than other treatment centers and focus on rebuilding the skills crucial to the individual’s career field, while teaching clients how to best implement recovery in their daily lives.
- Holistic Rehabilitation– Holistic facilities tend to use more natural methods of recovery, such as meditation, yoga, hiking, and the use of vitamins and nutrition to revitalize the body. These treatment centers often incorporate activities such as equine and water therapy, as well as massage and acupuncture in an effort to replace the effects of drug and alcohol use with a natural sense of peace and serenity.
- Dual Diagnosis– We ensure every facility we work with provides highly qualified mental and physical health specialists in order to address any possible underlying causes that may contribute to addiction. We believe it is crucial to not leave any stone unturned in the battle with this cunning disease, in order to minimize the chance of relapse oriented behaviors.