What are my Addiction Rehab Options?
Whether it is for a loved one or yourself, if you are interested in seeking treatment options for drug addiction you have come to the right place. We understand that finding the best treatment recovery program that meets your needs can be stressful. In an effort to ensure you receive the best care available, at Never Alone Recovery, our team of treatment specialists has access to the best rehab and treatment centers across the United States. After a brief assessment, we begin to look at the best addiction treatment options available based on your specific needs and preferences.
We pride ourselves in providing professional guidance throughout the entire process at no cost whatsoever. As specialists in the field, we combine our expertise and passion to make the drug rehab placement process as simple and efficient as possible.
Below is a list of the different treatment options for drug addiction that we offer.
- Adolescent Treatment– This is for people between the ages of 12 and 18 years old who struggle with addiction. The primary focus at these rehabilitation facilities is to get the person back on track to lead a successful life. They typically offer a wide range of amenities and teach important life and social skills such as resisting peer pressure, forming and maintaining healthy relationships, and developing a sense of responsibility that they’ll be able to carry into their academics and careers.
- Young Adult Treatment– The age range for these facilities vary, but are geared towards people in their 20’s and early 30’s. These facilities tend to focus heavily on building crucial life skills such as the ability to set and maintain goals throughout life, and showing young addicts how great life can be without the use of drugs and alcohol through things like kayaking and hiking trips.
- Adult Treatment– This category is generally for people in their mid thirties and older who’ve found themselves in the grips of addiction. This type of treatment generally takes a more long term approach and provides extra focuses on reconnecting people with their loved ones and unlocking the potential squandered in active addiction.
- Executive/Luxury Treatment– Facilities in this category mainly cater to addicts in professional positions and are typically more secluded in an effort to protect anonymity. They offer a wider range of amenities than other treatment centers and focus on rebuilding the skills crucial to the individual’s career field, while teaching clients how to best implement recovery in their daily lives.
- Holistic Rehabilitation– Holistic facilities tend to use more natural methods of recovery, such as meditation, yoga, hiking, and the use of vitamins and nutrition to revitalize the body. These treatment centers often incorporate activities such as equine and water therapy, as well as massage and acupuncture in an effort to replace the effects of drug and alcohol use with a natural sense of peace and serenity.
- Dual Diagnosis– We ensure every facility we work with provides highly qualified mental and physical health specialists in order to address any possible underlying causes that may contribute to addiction. We believe it is crucial to not leave any stone unturned in the battle with this cunning disease, in order to minimize the chance of relapse oriented behaviors.
If you would like to learn more about our treatment options for drug addiction or drug rehab placement services, please do not hesitate to speak with one of our treatment specialists today. All it takes is one phone call to get started on the road to recovery!