- Have you put off or completely ignored financial responsibilities as a result of your drug/alcohol use?
- Have you had legal consequences as a result of using?
- Have you found yourself lying to conceal your using?
- Has using caused a strain on relationships between you and your loved ones?
- Have you blacked out or done things you regret while intoxicated?
- Have you been late and/or missed work altogether as a result of using?
If you’ve answered yes to any/all of these questions, it may be time to consider getting help. Most addicts don’t believe they have problems with using until they reach a stage in their addiction where things seem completely hopeless and lost. Above all else, our purpose is to help the addict in need. If these criteria reflect parts of your life that you would like to change, please make the free call that could save your life today. (844-364-4445)